UpGuard scans millions of domains & IPs on a daily basis, automatically assigning each to the organization who owns or manage the domain.
UpGuard Vendor Risk is a self service platform, allowing you to add monitored vendors as needed, directly in the platform.
When you monitor a vendor, you'll be able to:
- Request remediation of any identified risks
- Send security questionnaires
- Receive notifications about changes in security rating, vendor domains, and vendor risks
Step 1: Log in to the UpGuard platform
Step 2: Navigate to Vendors
Now that you're logged in, click the "Vendors" button in the sidebar under the "VENDOR RISK" heading, or click here to go straight there.
Your screen should now look like this.
Step 3: Monitor a new vendor
To monitor a new vendor, click the "MONITOR NEW VENDOR" button.
Your screen should look like this.
Step 4: Search for your vendor
Use the search bar to search for a vendor by name or URL, e.g. "Netflix.com". Once your vendor has been found, click "MONITOR VENDOR".
Step 5: Assign a vendor relationship
After clicking, "MONITOR VENDOR", you will see the following screen.
Add your relationship to this vendor, choose any custom labels, and then click "MONITOR VENDOR". This vendor is now part of your monitored vendor list and counts toward your monitored vendor count.
Step 6: View vendor summary
You'll now see a vendor summary screen for your vendor. It will look similar to this.
The vendor summary outlines:
- Key vendor information
- Domains monitored
- Questionnaires sent
- Remediation requests sent
- Security rating trend
- Website risks
- Email security
- Network security
- Reputation risk
- Phishing & malware
- Brand protection
- What is the Vendors section?
- What is included in a vendor's vulnerabilities?
- How to generate a vendor risk report
- What details can UpGuard Vendor Risk provide about a vendor?
- How to remove a vendor
- What is the difference between an instant report and a monitored vendor?
- How to capture additional evidence
- How to complete a risk assessment