UpGuard scans millions of domains & IPs on a daily basis, automatically assigning each to the organization who owns or manage the domain.
UpGuard Vendor Risk is a self service platform, allowing you to remove monitored vendors as needed, directly in the platform.
When you stop monitoring a vendor, you won't be able to:
- Request remediation of any identified risks
- Send security questionnaires
- Receive notifications about changes in security rating, vendor domains, and vendor risks
Step 1: Log in to the UpGuard platform
Step 2: Navigate to Vendors
Now that you're logged in, click the "Vendors" button in the sidebar under the "VENDOR RISK" heading, or click here to go straight there.
Your screen should now look like this.
Step 3: Search for your vendor
Use the search bar to search for a vendor by name or URL, e.g. "Netflix.com". Once your vendor has been found, click on them in the "Monitored Vendors" section.
Step 4: Remove vendor
Next to the export button in the top right hand corner there is a toggle with the text "Monitor this vendor", unclick that to remove the vendor from your Monitored Vendor number. Your screen should look similar to the screenshot below.
- What is the Vendors section?
- What is included in a vendor's vulnerabilities?
- How to generate a vendor risk report
- What details can UpGuard Vendor Risk provide about a vendor?
- How to add a new vendor
- What is the difference between an instant report and a monitored vendor?
- How to capture additional evidence
- How to complete a risk assessment