The Audit Log allows administrators to view and filter important events and see who performed them. Events are ordered by time with the newest events appearing first.
Who can access the audit log?
The audit log is available to any users with the “Account Admin” permission set.
How to filter the audit log
To filter the audit log, click the Apply filters button in the top right corner of your screen:
Once clicked, a panel will slide out from the right side of your screen and allow you to filter by time, event, and user.
When you are happy with your selection, click Apply in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Pro tip: You can also use the search bar below the Apply filters button to search the table too.
What events are captured in UpGuard’s audit log?
The following events are captured in UpGuard’s audit log:
- API Key Deleted
- API Key Generated
- Additional Evidence Added
- Additional Evidence Deleted
- Domain Labelled
- Integration Created
- Integration Deleted
- Questionnaire Sent
- Questionnaire Status Changed
- Risk Waiver Cancelled
- Risk Waiver Created
- Risk Waiver Expiry Changed
- Self Remediation Created
- Self Remediation Status Changed
- UpGuard Employee Logged In
- User Added
- User Invited
- User Logged In
- User Removed
- User Roles Changed
- User Signed Up
- Vendor Added
- Vendor Labels Changed
- Vendor Remediation Created
- Vendor Remediation Status Changed
- Vendor Removed
- Vendor Risk Assessment Created
- Vendor Risk Assessment Published
- Vendor Risk Assessment Unpublished