An instant report allows you to view the external risks of a particular vendor for 30 days.
To view your instant reports, click the "Vendors" button in the sidebar under the "VENDOR RISK" heading, or click here to go straight there.
The most common use case for instant reports is to help with the due diligence process when assessing or comparing potential vendors.
When you add a vendor to your monitored vendor list, UpGuard will continuously monitor the organization and you will be able to see changes in their security rating over time, as they occur.
To view your monitored vendors, click the "Vendors" button in the sidebar under the "VENDOR RISK" heading, or click here to go straight there.
When you monitor a vendor, you'll be able to:
- Request remediation of any identified risks
- Send security questionnaires
- Receive notifications about changes in security rating, vendor domains, and vendor risks
- What is the Vendors section?
- What is included in a vendor's vulnerabilities?
- How to generate a vendor risk report
- What details can UpGuard Vendor Risk provide about a vendor?
- How to add a new vendor
- How to remove a vendor
- What is the difference between an instant report and a monitored vendor?
- How to capture additional evidence
- How to complete a risk assessment